Dahi Investments Ltd Business Concept
When it comes to home there are those specific features that define a home.
- Architectural design: This is the flow of the house from one room to another.
- Space: What are the sizes of each room and are they big enough.
- Lightning: Is the house well ventilated to provide natural light?
- Quality: This not the colour of the house, but the assurance of quality materials used from Foundation to Finishes. The structure of a house is the key when it comes to a home but the fittings.
- Documentation: This is ownership documents like title deeds, Land rates clearance certificate and Land rent clearance certificates, Approvals from the relevant county offices.
- Price: This is the value for your money. Is that price worth that home and this can be ascertained by a qualified valuer.
If the above features are determined and which Dahi Investments are our six Key pillars then the next question is you would like to have a say when it comes to the finishing of the house.(final Part)
Finishing is what gives the house that desired look. This cannot be determined better than the buyer of the house. This is what Dahi Investments Ltd is bringing on the board. We want you, our customer, to tell us what your final home would want to look like. Finishes are of different types , cost and quality and this will affect the final price. The finishing works include fixing of tiles, paint works, fixing of toilets, fitting of kitchen cabinets, wardrobes, gypsum, Doors and door frames, landscaping of the compound. All these give you room to customize your home according to your taste and preference.
Therefore, we have a concept with two options available for the buyer.
Buy the house as it is but in a habitable condition and do the finishes for KES 8.5 Million. It comes with the following advantages:
1.1 Customize your home that suits your desires and dreams. You will be able to decide on the colour, design, cost and many options.
1.2 Decide to move in as it is in a habitable condition and do the finish while enjoying the occupancy of the house at your pace and convenience.
1.3 It gives you flexibility in terms of changes that you would want to effect now.
Book and we walk together as you guide us on the finishing you would want for your house for KES 13 Million. In this case we have a sample house that we sold that will share with you on the finishing that we did then we can accommodate your changes.
Please note once it comes to transfer we don’t limit our buyers to our lawyer. You are free to bring your lawyer to do the due diligence for you.
Visit us at our site located in Ngoigwa-Tola Estate Behind Mangu High school 1.5 Km from Thika Superhighway and see for yourself.